- La Liga giants Barcelona will continue their efforts to sign Philippe Coutinho
- Barca are spending £36.5m on former Tottenham midfielder Paulinho
- But that deal will not prevent them from pursuing the Liverpool playmaker
- Coutinho wants to join Barcelona and has handed in a transfer request
- Barca are likely to sell Andre Gomes and Sergio Roberto after buying Paulinho
- Liverpool are keen on Gomes, while Roberto is wanted at Manchester United
Barcelona’s pursuit of Liverpool’s Philippe Coutinho will continue despite them spending £36.5million on former Spurs reject Paulinho.
The Catalan club also remain keen on including Portuguese midfielder Andre Gomes as part of the deal and he was left out of the squad for Sunday’s Spanish Super Cup first…